[talk-au] amenity=shelter

b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au
Sat Aug 8 09:07:11 BST 2009

Yeah, it just seems more logical as "picnic_site" is a term which describes a large area (if anything it would probably be better suited to an area than a node in most cases) whereas bbq, bench and shelter are all discreet objects.

But saying that I can't really see any major drawbacks to what's happening now. *shrug* This isn't an issue I feel strongly about.

-Brent