[talk-au] Victoria Khancoban Duplication of Snowy Valley Hwy off in the mountains.

Mark Pulley mrpulley at lizzy.com.au
Mon Aug 17 15:10:16 BST 2009

On 15/08/2009, at 12:10 AM, John Smith wrote:

> --- On Fri, 14/8/09, Graeme Wilson <wanderer55 at live.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Check the Snowy Valley Hwy around Khancoban. There are two
>> of them.
>
> I'm not familiar with the that part of the country, can you give me
> a rough lat/lon or can you copy and paste the permalink from
> openstreetmap.org?

Here's the link for Khancoban - but the Snowy Mountains Highway is a
fair way north of here.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-36.21661&lon=148.13063&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

Mark P.
"They offered to transport me back to any point in history that I
would care to
  go, and so I had them send me back to last Thursday night, so I
could pay my
  phone bill on time."
  (Weird Al Yankovic, "Everything You Know Is Wrong")