[talk-au] Victoria Khancoban Duplication of Snowy Valley Hwy off in the mountains.

Graeme Wilson wanderer55 at live.com.au
Mon Aug 17 23:25:43 BST 2009

Hi,

The mystery road was removed almost immediately by a mystery OSMer straight after I first posted it.

On OSM the road is marked as Alpine Way. I am sure it is called The Snowy Valley Highway, not to be confused with the Snowy Mountains Highway.

SVH (Alpine Way) goes from around Corryong then south of Mt Koscuiscko to Thredbo.

SMH goes from Hume Hwy through Tumut and Adaminaby to Cooma.

They had me confused for a while too and I have been travelling through there on and off since 1980.

Graeme Wilson VK1RE