[talk-au] Roundabouts and routing

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:52:01 GMT 2009

2009/12/18 Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com>:
> Ok, so pretty much as far you're concerned, discussion, proposals and voting

I missed the comment about voting, it's mostly a pointless exercise,
current estimates claim almost 200,000 users, and the current voting
system suggest about 15 votes for a proposal, does seem like a very
good majority to me.

I really would like to see a proper/formal tagging working group of a
limited number of people that suggestions can be submitted to, who
then vet and put out a request for comments document on suggested
tags.

Although some people think this means all tags, but that isn't my
intent, I'm talking about things like footways/pathways that a
sufficiently wide spread to need a little calm/rational discussing
about, which currently doesn't occur for the most part so we're left
to who ever is the most voicetress minority.