[talk-au] Routable maps

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.com.au
Tue Dec 22 11:34:33 GMT 2009

There are routable versions of garmin maps on the OSMAustralia site, but
you've got to scroll down a bit to find them  - try this link
http://www.osmaustralia.org/garminroute.php

It does look like the IMG2GPS setup kit (and site has gone walkabout). I
think I've got the setup kit kicking around somewhere - I'll email it to
you directly

Others programs can push the maps to the Garmin devices - MapSource, M3,
cGPSMapper (which is what IMG2GPS actually uses), and some others. Have
a look around www.gpsaustralia.net for other links (malsingmaps have
some additional links but the site is a pig to navigate around)

Matt