[talk-au] Routable maps

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.com.au
Tue Dec 22 11:42:56 GMT 2009

Nope, can't find the IMG2GPS setup kit - could be on my machine at work
- will look tomorrow.

In the mean time,  I think SendMap will work -
http://www.cgpsmapper.com/download/sendmap20.zip

It's written by the same guy that wrote cGPSMapper. I think I might have
used it previously on an old machine, but the forgettory isn't what it
used to be....

Bit of a bugger - I reckon that IMG2GPS site only went AWOL in the last
week or so - I was there no more than two weeks ago grabbing IMG2GPS,
but it looks like I've nuked the setup kit