[talk-au] amenity=parking in the middle of a field?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Dec 27 10:40:11 GMT 2009

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009, John Henderson wrote:
> Roy Wallace wrote:
> > Anyone know what the deal is with this?:
> > http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/316607432
>
> Probably should be the nearby rest area.
>
> I've surveyed a few campsites that had a similar attribution, and had to
> move them quite a distance.
>
> EG, when I surveyed Lowden Forest Park and access roads, the campsite
> POI was the only thing already on OSM, and it was out by many hundred of
> metres.
>
> http://www.osm.org/?lat=-35.510088&lon=149.603653&zoom=1
>
> John

I'd suggest that the future method of imports should contain a key equivalent
to "not reviewed"
If these ones had reviewed / not reviewed on them it would be clearer overall
Can anyone program a bot to pick up these rest areas and mark those without a
subsequent change (ie new author) as not reviewed??