[talk-au] Cycle path under railway

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 11:42:45 GMT 2009

2009/12/29 Geoff <gjn.pub at gmail.com>:
> Hi Steve
>
> I am busy trying to get to understand how to connect the bits in a relation.
> Not getting far but I want to read a bit more before I ask teh dumb
> questions here.

I can't tell you in potlatch, but it's dead simple in JOSM, you just
select them and then bring up the relation panel (Alt+R) and click on
the new relation button (button on the bottom left side of the panel),
and you just fill in the bits, I don't know about cycle relations as I
haven't tagged them but I'm guessing the type=route.

> Yes I am planning on getting to the Warragul-Drouin two towns trail. My wife
> has done no exercise for years and we are taking it slow with the kids. I
> also need to get my Nuvi onto the bike rather than stuck in my pocket.

Kids take it slow, I thought most old guys taking up marathon running
was because their kids got them fit.