[talk-au] Cycle path under railway

Geoff gjn.pub at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 02:46:21 GMT 2009

Thank You Steve and John

I think I did it correctly please have a look at the "Warragul Linear
Trail" http://www.bawbawshire.vic.gov.au/Page/page.asp?Page_Id=1166&h=0
pdf download from there. I have not completed surveying the whole trail
but that will come. Along with the others in the region as I get the
family on the bike and outside.

Geoff