[talk-au] Suburb boundaries

Franc Carter franc.carter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:29:59 GMT 2009

The ideas I have been fiddling with over the last couple of hours actually
work
well for both the close-way and relation approach with just a small bit of
code
at the output stage. So I'm going to delay making a decision until more
discussion
and thought goes in to it.

The idea of chopping it up and making it available is a good one. I have the
weird
sort of brain that can spot anomalies in large amounts of data so scanning
it all
seemed 'natural' to me(1) But you are right, that would be nowhere near
sufficient.

cheers

(1) I did actually notice that there are problems with islands that are in
the same
     suburb as part o the mainland

cheers

--