[talk-au] Suburb boundaries

BlueMM bluemm1975-osm at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 02:37:13 GMT 2009

Franc Carter <franc.carter at ...> writes:
> After some nashing of teeth and swearing I have script that convertsthe ABS
data in to a set of non-overlapping ways with some minimalinfo on the ways.I'd
like some volunteers who I can give some subset of the data to
> (name your subrubs/areas) to have a look over and see if it 'looks ok'(i.e
correct enough and no pathological cases I have missed).Then, we can start
making some more solid decisions about exactlywhat form we want the data
uploaded in.cheers-- Franc

Assuming you still want some eyes on this, I'd be happy to checkout NW Melbourne
(Moonee Valley council - Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Airport West etc.) and
Wellington shire in Gippsland, Victoria (Maffra, Sale, Yarram etc.)

BlueMM