[talk-au] How to map out streets the most efficently

Delta Foxtrot delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 04:50:32 BST 2009

--- On Mon, 15/6/09, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
> It depends if they are set out in rectangular bocks or
> wiggles

Most of the streets in the towns given seem to be fairly straight, thankfully.

> We photograph the street signs which means we go round
> slowly

I've been playing around lately on the best way to store street name info and voice recording notes seems to win hands down because it is easier/quicker, especially when doing it by yourself. You don't have to stop or fumble with devices, you just talk to yourself a lot. :)

> Again we means often we have a team of two

I don't have that luxury.