[talk-au] How to map out streets the most efficently

James Livingston doctau at mac.com
Wed Jun 17 10:01:23 BST 2009

On 16/06/2009, at 1:52 PM, Liz wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, Delta Foxtrot wrote:
> > Most likely I'll be returning via a different direction, I don't
> > particularlly like going out west, there is whole lots of nothing
> inbetween
> > a few somethings.
>
> OSM makes you look for somethings out there between the nothings.

Sometimes it does that a bit too much. Since I started mapping, every
time I drive somewhere that's a reasonable distance away I keep
thinking to myself "Mark, bridge over XYZ creek.", "Mark, four-way
junction with ABC road".

I should probably buy an audio recorder, and think aloud instead.

--
James