[talk-au] Hi all ...

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 06:37:07 BST 2009

--- On Sat, 20/6/09, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
> I try (now) to start mine after leaving home so it would
> actually get a fix
> about 2km down the road, and try to remember to stop it
> before getting home.
> a check of the gpx downloads in my area showed me where my
> friends lived.

It'd be nicer to just have any points within so many km radius of any chosen locations to be excluded from gpx files before they get uploaded, and I don't know about you but I have way way too many GPX files to filter through before I want to upload them in case I forget to start or stop recording, which seems to happen frequently since I'm usually thinking about other things more important, like not having an accident. :)