[talk-au] Someone needs some help.

b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au
Mon Jun 22 04:17:13 BST 2009

In JOSM you can select a large number of objects based on a rule. Such as select all nodes with highway=gate. Then when you change a property it will change it on all selected nodes.

This is what I did to add maxspeed=50 to every residential street in Newcastle.

It won't help for the street names though.