[talk-au] Show Ground Tag

Sean 4ey0llz02 at sneakemail.com
Sat Nov 14 13:59:31 GMT 2009

G'Day All

I was just marking the show grounds here in Rockhampton but I'm not
quite sure what tag to use.  I've had a look at the tags on the OSM Wiki
under landuse, Amenity and Leisure and nothing seems to be the right
tag.  I even had a look under the Australian tagging guidelines.  I
looked up to see what tag used for the exhibition grounds in Brisbane.
It's been tagged landuse=commercial.  Hmmm....yessss but I still don't
think it's the right tag.  Is the above tag the right one?  If not what
is the right tag?

Sean