[talk-au] replacement bicycle mounted gps

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Wed Nov 18 10:50:50 GMT 2009

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009, John Smith wrote:
> 2009/11/18 Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net>:
> > So who has a whizbang phone which they would recommend??
>
> I'm trying to be diplomatic about this :)
>
> It really depends what apps you want to run.
>
> If you want to run navit, it's been ported to Android, although it may
> also work on the linux based Nokia's

I don't know what phones run Android.
I've already asked on another list for suggestions with supporting evidence
and got
"Iphone, just because".

which won't help me decide at all
meanwhile the acid will etch its way through the circuit boards and the old
phone will stop working.
so i'll put that sim card in the freerunner and have a new excuse for failure
to answer calls.....

--
Tomorrow will be cancelled due to lack of interest.