[talk-au] Missing Motorway names

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:49:57 BST 2010

On 9 April 2010 22:14, Richard Colless <firefly at ar.com.au> wrote:
> I don't control the software generating the GPS data. I use the downloads
> from OSM Australia.

Regardless, there is software involved in preparing the information
from OSM to Garmin format.

> It's not just the navigation. The display doesn't show the correct names
> either.

The information is probably derived from the place in the data file,
so if you fix one you will probably fix all references to the
information.

I've cc'd Matt on this email to draw his attention to this as I'm not
sure what software he uses to generate the garmin image files...