[talk-au] Missing Motorway names

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.com.au
Sat Apr 10 06:45:06 BST 2010

I'm onto it. There's a known issue with the road names that have
reference numbers in the garmin generation. I think it's just been
fixed, so I'm going to try out the new version of mkgmap to see it it
sorts out the problem.

Plus I was going to try and fix a few other things while I'm there like
the stoopid admin boundaries showing up, and some issues with the hires
maps that needs sorting

Matt