[talk-au] Mini Roundabouts.

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 09:42:25 BST 2010

On 25 April 2010 18:18, John Henderson <snowgum at gmx.com> wrote:
> Having just done a bit of research, I agree.

Here we go again... As I said before we all ended up agreeing to disagree...

> "traffic island means a structure on a road to direct traffic, but does
> not include a road marking or painted island."

As posted before that doesn't seem to stop council workers or
contractors from using the wrong signs, intentionally or otherwise.

For tiny roundabouts it doesn't seem to make sense to me to map them
out, they just look like a cross intersection.