[talk-au] Mini Roundabouts.

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:34:36 BST 2010

On 30 April 2010 01:13, Ross Scanlon <info at 4x4falcon.com> wrote:
> While I tend to agree with this it's not what was my original issue.

And I agree with you that 99.9% of roundabouts tagged as mini are
wrong, it's the 0.1% that's in question.

> You'll also find it's "Offence Provison" under the road rules to drive across the center unless it is impractical to do so in the vehicle you are driving, eg semi-trailer.

They usually paint the outer edge solid white, and the offense is when
you cross an unbroken solid white line, or so I've been told in
respect to NSW road rules, although the states have supposed to
harmonise their road rules by now.