[talk-au] Canberra - last white spot on the map

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Feb 3 11:37:46 GMT 2010

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Richard Colless wrote:
> If you guys fix up Canberra, I'll fix up Campbelltown (NSW) ;-)

I visit Canberra frequently but have sort of left POIs to the locals
But I have mapped almost every denomination in my home town
I strike trouble with Brethren places of worship because they don't have signs
outside
so for one I found in Adelaide with a sign
*God willing, the Word of God will be preached here each Lord's Day at 4pm*
I put a note
"probably Brethren"
I couldn't find any reference to the place in any on-line reference which
could tell me one way or the other.

The Brethren place in our town has no sign at all, and I only worked it out
from a Council map, so I haven't marked it.

But if you want the mosque - I've done that.