[talk-au] Suburb boundaries

Arie Paap wildmyron at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:24:11 GMT 2010

I'm making some progress fixing up Perth suburb boundaries - honestly
I'm finding it painful to untangle some of the changes, but I'm
getting there. Looking further South I came across the relation for
Burekup which was missing some of it's boundaries. OK, I think, I'll
undelete the ways and it'll be easy. That led me to changeset 3790790
where the boundary had been deleted and from there to a number of
other changesets by the same user (all without any comment). Here's
the ones I found that affect boundary ways:

There could be others, I didn't look through everything he's done. I
have sent the user a message asking what he was trying to do but I'm
not hopeful. Any suggestions about what to do before trying to
manually repair?

Arie.