[talk-au] admin boundaries on garmin

edodd at billiau.net edodd at billiau.net
Tue Feb 23 21:57:27 GMT 2010

I used my garmin oregon 550 in the car on the way to Canberra yesterday.
Messed up a bit because i hadn't put a routable map on it, so had Navit on
the netbook on the passengers seat to assist me.
However I noted that the OSM map on the Garmin clearly shows the admin
boundaries with names - I was seeing the postcode or suburb boundaries
(not sure which). Not helpful overall on a small screen.
Anyone else got any comments (do we change our admin boundaries or deal
with mkgmap)
Liz