[talk-au] GA national park and state forest datasource - been discussed before?

Craig Feuerherdt craigfeuerherdt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:17:02 GMT 2010

Chris,
That GA dataset IMHO would form a good base for national/state forests.
Looking at the metadata it is suitable at a 1:5 000 000 scale and therefore
a whole heap of small parks will be missing/totally inaccurate, but as I
said it would provide a base to start updating/adding missing parks etc.
Craig

I've been poking around for Qld  National parks and State Forests info to