[talk-au] Victorian routes

Craig Feuerherdt craigfeuerherdt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 13:07:57 GMT 2010

Happy New Year OSMers!
Have created a page listing all the Victorian routes (M, A, B & C roads) -
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Victoria%2C_Australia/Routes.
It is a work in progress, however I have gone through a reasonable portion
of the rural areas of the state.
Hopefully this helps everyone in the goal of mapping all the major route of
Victoria. As you will see there are quite a few un-mapped routes.
There are a few attributing issues (highlighted in the notes) and some roads
may be mapped, but just weren't visible at the scale I was viewing it at. As
you make corrections, please update the table.
Part way through I thought it would have been useful to put in a description
of the C roads ie "Between Boort and Sea Lake" to assist people locating the
road. Will leave that to another time.