[talk-au] Mapping interchanges levels or turn restrictions

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:36:33 GMT 2010

2010/1/12 Ross Scanlon <info at 4x4falcon.com>:
> Likewise don't put roads that are on the same pavement on different layers
> it's not mapping what's on the ground.
>
> I know it's difficult with the current routers but we need to add the data
> correctly then get the routers fixed to correctly work with the turn
> and/or lane restriction relations.

Who ever mapped it seems to have gone over board and mapped it too
much, on the other hand there is physical lanes as well, the junction
I posted a link to looks very similar to the one in question and it is
mapped correctly with the over pass mapped as a bridge etc, and the
motorway mapped not as a tunnel etc.