[talk-au] [SOTM] State of country Australia poster

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 10:10:29 BST 2010

Hello,

This year, the State of the Map in Girona will make use of posters (A1
vertical http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A1_paper_size ) for State of
Countries. Since last year, it has been a very interesting year for
Australia with some major imports like the boundaries and the introduction
of Nearmap. Obviously, it would be better if someone from Australia could
come to present it but I would be equally happy just to hang the poster for
people to see what is happening. The printing of the poster would be done
directly in Girona so it wouldn't be a problem if a PDF was to be sent.
I would love to see some of you just to put a face on the names that I see
and it is always better to meet in person.

Emilie Laffray