[talk-au] ACT Bridge problem.

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:47:39 BST 2010

"When you said ACT bridge problem I thought that you meant the one that
fell down under construction."

Interestingly, Jack Kirby had that closure mapped into OSM within hours.

Last year a building under construction fell down, right outside the window
where I work. I thought it was just the workers emptying a dumpster until
someone else pointed out the pile of rubble outside.

And of course, there was the aircraft hangar a while back that fell down
during construction.

I'm not going anywhere near the new bridge under construction on Belconnen
way, not even if they put a bridge number plaque on it :)