[talk-au] Fwd: [OSM-dev] To OSM editor authors

Kevin Sheather mobilesheathers at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 6 22:37:46 BST 2011

Paul,

I know how you feel. I came home from a trip to remote Australia with lots of material to upload and was met with the “traffic” generated by this issue. I don’t understand what’s it’s all about. The Wicki, like it is in most things, is confused and inconclusive. No one has contacted me directly and I just don’t think it is worth the effort.

I get the impression that this show is run by Europeans so I am not surprised.

Kevin