[talk-au] Re-entering data to avoid licensing failure

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:40:16 GMT 2011

No I'm not.  I think you may be misunderstanding what I am doing.

If the v1 object author has agreed to the CTs, but the v2 author has not, I
simply delete the object, load the v1 object directly, make my changes,
link the object and attribute the v1 author using the attribution tag.

No copyright breach.  I'm only using CT compliant data, I'm not even
looking at the non compliant object, and I'm attributing as is polite and
required.

Ian