[talk-au] Re-entering data to avoid licensing failure

John Henderson snowgum at gmx.com
Thu Dec 15 04:51:51 GMT 2011

You've been busy Nick.

I guess we may lose subsequent edits done on those towns by acceptors
like myself, but that's trivial in the grand scheme of things.

I only wish I'd kept my early years of GPS traces - but I saw no need.

Anyhow, it's very useful to know which towns I needn't be so concerned
about, knowing you've got data.

It's interesting to look at a town like Boorowa, which I resurveyed some
time ago, building on existing data and making significant corrections
to road alignments.  JOSM shows that most of the streets will stay, but
the intersecting nodes will go.

John