[talk-au] Removing ABS data

Mark Pulley mrpulley at lizzy.com.au
Wed Dec 28 12:01:15 GMT 2011

On 27/12/2011, at 12:03 AM, Nick Hocking wrote:

> Since the ABS boundary data has to be removed anyway, does anyone see any problem with doing it now (in bits and pieces).
>
> Doing so would make the job of remapping the tainted data a lot easier.

I don't have an objection to the boundaries going - although I would remove the unedited ways first, leaving any ways subsequently edited for later deletion (e.g. waterway tag added). It would be nice to have a list of ways like this so they can be separated from the ABS data prior to deletion. (Any volunteers for this?)

Mark P.