[talk-au] Relicensing per changeset?

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sat Feb 5 18:45:52 GMT 2011

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 12:34 PM, David Groom <reviews at pacific-rim.net> wrote:
[ ... ]
> I presume that some time in the next 7 weeks (ie before 31 March 2011) it
> might be made more apparent what will happen, since in order for an ODbL
> complaint database to be available on 1 April I trust that someone is
> working at the moment,  not only on the principles involved, but also on the
> actual coding necessary.

A small thing perhaps, but the next step requested by the board prior
to 31 March is Phase 3, which adds the "decline" option to the current
accept option.  I expect that the improved CTs (1.2.4) will be
available at the same time, pending the required translations.  March
31 is not a "switch over" date,

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Database_License/Implementation_Plan