[talk-au] Aligning admin boundaries (including those resulting from ABS 2006 imported data) to coastline..

edodd at billiau.net edodd at billiau.net
Fri Jan 21 02:29:40 GMT 2011

.

> Can we can just confine the discussion to coastline then?  As you say,
> there is unlikely to be a definitive answer for other boundaries, but
> the coast is the coast, yes?

The Victorian coastline changes too - especially along the limestone
Shipwreck Coast to the east of Warrnambool.
What was the 12 Apostles is now closer to 8
http://www.greatoceanroad.com/ezpz/Attractions/40

but while the coastline is constantly altering the admin boundary is
expected to remain unaltered