[talk-au] Victorian Coastline

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:04:57 GMT 2011

On 27 January 2011 21:17, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Note to self: add feature to hide and render unselectable all admin=boundary.

I used to always do this (using Josm filters) when working in country
areas around Qld, the shire boundaries and roads were always
interfering with each other.  Then I started finding problems where
sometimes they were connected, sometime they weren't, sometimes the
boundary and road way was the same thing (so if you hide them the road
vanishes as well).  So now I just filter them unselectable, so I can
see them dulled out, and if they seem to be connected I'll temporarily
unfilter them just long enough to check what they're doing before
dimming them again if they're not a problem.  It makes my life much
easier, most of the time.

Stephen