[talk-au] Going separate ways

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Mon Jul 11 03:30:03 BST 2011

On Jul 10, 2011, at 7:22 PM, John Smith wrote:
> You keep making the same mistakes, and of course nothing is being
> resolved because you stick your head in the sand and try and pretend
> it will just magically take care of itself, all you are achieving
> lately is showing how arrogant you can be and how poorly you can spin
> things.

John

It's not worth my time responding to messages like this.

I wrote a completely rational, neutral and open email outlining the things we've tried and asking for ideas of how to make it better.

If you write back that I'm just arrogant and put my head in the sand, even if you're right, all you're doing is making an ad hominem attack that's not worth responding to.

I'm very glad Anthony and I have been having reasonable conversations back and forth recently. If you were able to take a step back, assume good faith and reply again then I'm sure I would look in detail at the points you make[*].

Steve

[*] - With the caveat that because there are so many pseudonyms being used, it would both be helpful, pragmatic and a sign of respect if you guys would start to identify yourselves. Unfortunately it's become known that some are puppet accounts and we don't know which is which and who's just doing this for fun.