[talk-au] Most insanely dissected street ?

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 03:10:24 BST 2011

In SE Brisbane, Mt Cotton Road comes from the south, veers west to a
roundabout, then goes both north and west from there.  The first time
I went to an address there, I went back and forth along two of the
legs not finding it, because one of the legs has a short piece called
something else in it, so at the roundabout you don't realise all three
options go to different parts of the same road.  In fact, looking at
the OSM map, I think it's wrong - unless it's changed recently.  I'll
have to have a look next time I'm over in that part of town (which
could be a while).

Stephen