[talk-au] Statement from nearmap.com regarding submission of derived works from PhotoMaps to OpenStreetMap

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 05:21:01 BST 2011

Ben said,

"I say again: that's exactly what it was intended to achive
and it was written by our lawyers to do just that. :)"

Thanks Ben,
That makes it crystal clear that nearmappers can accept the CT's.
Now hopefully a certain OSMer will find it in their hearts to accept the CT
and then I can name those new roads in Canberra quicker than you can say
"Hibberd Crescent".

I also hope that the resident spewers of FUD will finally desist, but I
expect this hope is in vain.

Cheers
Nick