[talk-au] Mini Roundabouts.

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:55:27 GMT 2011

Hi,

But that is different to what you said in your original email, and
different to what it says on the wiki page you originally referenced.

So given those three choices, I think I tend to agree with the view on the
mini_roundabout wiki page you cited originally.  Adding the same tag to
every object type in a country doesn't seem like work for a human, to me.
Conveniently, if you disagree, there is a wiki page that supports your
position too!

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dmini_roundabout

Ian.