[talk-au] Princes Highway (Relation 538443)

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:56:58 BST 2011

I don't know about that road in particular, but I do know that in at
least some highways around country NSW that when they go through a
small town, the name can change to a local street name, but it is also
still part of the highway. Sometimes you'll actually see both names on
a sign, mostly you don't, but it is still part of the highway, no
matter what the local name is.  If that isn't a route, what is it?

Stephen