[talk-au] OSM Inspector

Peter Watson peter.bmwk75rt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:14:05 BST 2011

Hi Everyone,
I recently found OSM Inspector and Keep Right and have been slowly fixing
the problems found starting in the geometry heading. I found many
roundabouts that went around more than once, caused by the bug in the
Potlatch circle tool. I have fixed many roads which go back on them self or
other self intersecting ways, fixed all in Brisbane and many in other places
around Aust. many left in Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney. I have been unable
to fix the two single node ways in Aust. one in Adelaide and one near the
Gold Coast. Any Ideas?
Peter W