[talk-au] import of state borders?

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:24:31 BST 2012

Michael wrote

"OK, I have just imported the missing parts of the ACT border (changeset
#12765494)."

Looks good Michael,

I have moved some points on the straight bit using information from some of
my GPS traces. One spot where my GPS traces don't indicate the border is on
the extension to Hugh Mackay Crescent.  John, does your information of this
area (Bicentennial Natiuonal Trail) indicate where the border is?

BTW I'm doing a mapping run down to Melbourne this weekend, is there any
(small) thing anyone wants checked out on the way (back).

Nick