[talk-au] redaction cleanup - unusual water feature

Ben Johnson tangararama at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 20:36:32 BST 2012

I'd join up the existing nodes if possible.

South-East Queensland has many of these canal systems in residential areas. Take a look at the Gold Coast region for some tips if you want examples -
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-28.0229&lon=153.4144&zoom=14&layers=M

Miami in Florida might be another place to reference for such features.

BJ

Sent from my iPad