[talk-au] Suburbs in Australia

Darren Burt burt.darren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:03:28 GMT 2012

"See the recent discussion on this list for town vs city, in the OSM sense."

Can you provide a direct link or forward information on this?

After being told about the maillist, I went looking for information
specific for Australia, and there was only date based (monthly) archives
linked. Unless I indexed the information myself, there appeared to be no
way to search for information at all.

Appreciate any guidance you can provide. And apologies for future
questions. About to send in 3...2....1...

Thanks
Darren