[talk-au] Boundary removal.

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.com.au
Fri Feb 3 09:33:14 GMT 2012

On 2/02/2012 9:41 PM, Nick Hocking wrote:
> Does anyone know if there are old (August 2008) Australian
> OSM extracts available otherwise I'll start the planet download
> (only 5 gig !!!)

I might have them - I've got nearly nightly Australia & NZ dumps tucked
away somewhere - whether they go back as far a August 2008 though, I'm
not sure. I've nuked them at various stages I think, but I may not have
nuked all of them. Definitely got the last 14 months or so, but 2008
might be stretching it. A quick sticky shows I've got at least an April
2009 dump.

I'll check on my system at work on Monday. My previous workstations
power supply died, but if the disk is still good, it might have dumps
going back that far.

Matt