[talk-au] Mass revert now??

Sam Wilson sam at archives.org.au
Fri Jan 6 11:12:01 GMT 2012

On 2012-01-06 5:26PM, Nilbog_aus_OSM wrote:
> I agree. I find it hard to tell the necessity of further immediate rollbacks
> until the "maxspeed rollback" is done.
>
> Is this rollback technically possible?
>
> Perhaps going forward it would be possible to rollback the changes of those
> who have made it clear that they will not accept the new terms?  Then later
> look at those who have currently declined the terms or have yet to choose.

A good idea, I think.  I've more or less given up editing anything at
the moment, and just add new data, because trawling through the history
of each and every (which it seems to be for most areas) item is less fun
than making good new (odbl-compliant) data. ;-)

However, if there's any chance of people still accepting the new
licence, then nothing should be done to endanger their data.  I'd rather
just not do much mapping until April (not that I'm doing all that much
at the moment).

- Sam.