[talk-au] Mass revert now??

Nilbog_aus_OSM nilbog_aus_osm at nilbogcave.com
Fri Jan 6 09:26:31 GMT 2012

I agree. I find it hard to tell the necessity of further immediate rollbacks
until the "maxspeed rollback" is done.

Is this rollback technically possible?

Perhaps going forward it would be possible to rollback the changes of those
who have made it clear that they will not accept the new terms?  Then later
look at those who have currently declined the terms or have yet to choose.

Mark B.