[talk-au] Mass revert now??

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 06:18:30 GMT 2012

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 5:00 PM, David Findlay
<david at woodypointcomms.com.au> wrote:
> Yeah, that's me. Apparently I have another account? I can't seem to log in via
> that account though. Is there a way I can mark my old account as accepting
> terms and as public domain? Thanks,

If that is you then in this case you've got nothing to worry about.
JohnSmith kept your contributions in tact and simply amended them with
a new version while making improvements to your work. Your attribution
is present in the history and OSM very easily roll back to an earlier
version.