[talk-au] Apology and Re: Mass revert now??

David Findlay david at woodypointcomms.com.au
Sat Jan 7 22:35:32 GMT 2012

Firstly I must apologize to John Smith and others in regard to my rant yesterday. At first I was unaware of the issues and even the existence of the fork. I'm happy that at least the improvements I'm making won't entirely disappear forever. I'm still quite peeved about the fork though. I don't think fosm will last seeing as it only really seem to be an issue in Australia.

I think that probably I should continue to edit the OSM stuff as it is for now then see what we're left with after. I can always retag from my records after the split. It seems many of the streets in contention will still exist, just moved. I'm hoping the new tags I've added to them will survive though. Thanks,

David